Given there is so much happening in the ward at the moment, it might be worth residents keeping a watch on what is being planned for the Alton Estate. So, on a best endeavours basis, we’ll try to include this section.
The page numbers refer to the Wandsworth Borough Council’s (WBC) planning applications and decisions for the Roehampton & Putney Heath ward. Whilst every effort is made to highlight the page numbers and present the information below it is always best for the reader to have a read of the original Council documents just in case any errors have been made.
It might be too late to comment on the below applications though this has been put up for information purposes. If you wish to make a comment on the application please review the application and/or contact the Council for further information.
Application No: 2017/5493
- Address: Roehampton Club, Roehampton Lane, SW15 5LR,
- Proposal: Demolition of existing indoor tennis dome near the north-western corner of the site and the erection of a replacement indoor tennis dome structure to provide 3 x indoor tennis courts with ancillary toilet facilities, plant and viewing gallery.
Application No: 2017/5588
- Address: 2 Hascombe House, Dilton Gardens, SW15 4AT,
- Proposal: Erection of single-storey rear extension.
Application No: 2017/5651
- Address: 170 Roehampton Lane, SW15 4EU,
- Proposal: Variation of conditions 5 (landscape works and planting) and 8 (approved drawings) of planning permission ref. 2014/2124, dated 20/08/2014, for Demolition of parts of existing building and erection of part three, part two, part single-storey building to provide two-form entry primary school, with associated landscaping, hard and soft play areas, habitat areas, bicycle parking and parking and felling of 27 trees. It is proposed to replace the approved landscape drawings with new landscape drawings.
- Address: 33 Roedean Crescent, SW15 5JX,
- Proposal: Demolition of existing building and erection of 2 x 5-bedroom three storey houses (top floor in roof); associated garages, landscaping and parking and alterations to front boundary; (Amended scheme to that granted planning permission dated 28/06/16 ref. 2016/1017 [Demolition of existing house and erection of 2 x three-storey houses plus basement houses with external light-wells and associated landscaping and car parking. Alterations to front boundary) to omit basements and lightwells and amend site layout.
- Address: 22 Roehampton Gate, SW15 5JS,
- Proposal: Alterations including erection of dormer roof extension to main rear roof (with glazed panels, French doors and safety railings).
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
- Alton Regeneration Watch Twitter – https://twitter.com/altonwatch
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
- Peter Carpenter – email@example.com
- Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
- Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk
Or email your local Member of Parliament at;
- Justine Greening – firstname.lastname@example.org