Questions for Team Roehampton regarding the February newsletter and the next meeting of the Roehampton Partnership
The following questions have been asked of Team Roehampton and when the answers have been provided, these will be shared. Note that the reference to Readers refers to readers of this blog.
|“February 2015 Newsletter
With regards to the February 2015 Newsletter, which seems to have delivered on the Alton Estate the last weekend of February, can Team Roehampton please ;
1. Highlight when this will be uploaded to the Team Roehampton download website – http://www.wandsworth.gov.uk/downloads/200169/roehampton
[At this stage there are two newsletters mentioned here, these being December 2013 and June 2013).
2. This email address has registered for email updates and none has been received regarding this newsletter. Will one be sent?
3. For your information we are aware that properties in the Hyacinth neighbourhood did not receive this newsletter. Will there be further deliveries of this newsletter?
For those of copied into the email that have not seen the newsletter, you can see this newsletter at the link below.
Readers: note there were residents copied into to the email.
Roehampton Partnership meeting 25th March
1. Can Team Roehampton please confirm when the agenda will be placed in the Download section? [A previous email has asked for an email update when this happens though as there has been no further feedback regarding this, it is assumed that this has not been agreed].
2. Can Team Roehampton please share with us the draft Minutes of the meeting at the same time as when the Partnership members are notified? “
Readers : Please note that the draft Minutes refer to the December 3rd 2014 meeting.
Email us at – email@example.com – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
Peter Carpenter – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk
Or email the Wandsworth Council team managing the ‘regeneration’
Team Roehampton – Roehampton@wandsworth.gov.uk
- Double glazing on the Alton Estate – should there be a planning application?
- Kimpton House antennas planning application
- Weekly Council Planning applications and decisions – July 1st 2017
- Weekly Council Planning applications and decisions – June 10th 2017
- Weekly Council Planning applications and decisions – June 3rd 2017
- July 2017 (7)
- June 2017 (15)
- March 2017 (20)
- February 2017 (23)
- January 2017 (26)
- December 2016 (19)
- November 2016 (20)
- October 2016 (25)
- September 2016 (16)
- August 2016 (7)
- July 2016 (18)
- June 2016 (17)
- May 2016 (19)
- April 2016 (12)
- March 2016 (6)
- February 2016 (10)
- January 2016 (1)
- December 2015 (2)
- November 2015 (8)
- October 2015 (7)
- September 2015 (8)
- August 2015 (9)
- July 2015 (6)
- June 2015 (8)
- May 2015 (8)
- April 2015 (3)
- March 2015 (15)
- February 2015 (7)
- January 2015 (13)
- December 2014 (6)
- November 2014 (6)
- October 2014 (5)
- September 2014 (6)
- August 2014 (3)
- July 2014 (3)
- June 2014 (4)
- May 2014 (9)