20mph for the Alton Estate is not a goer
Remember this ‘consultation’? If you don’t then no problem, this was about introducing a 20mph speed limit on residential roads.
What was the result?
What do you think?
One comment from roeregeneration is a query as to when were the Councillors going to inform its electorate of the outcome?
Another thoughts is what happened to the comments on the consultation? What, if any feedback was there from those that completed the feedback section?
Documents or articles of related interest
- 20mph consultation for Roehampton area – roeregeneration blog article referring to when this consultation was initiated.
- Labour in Roehampton letter May 2014 – with the five costed pledges
- Paper 15-236 – this has a summary of the results from the Community Services & Scrutiny Committee 16th June 2015
- Paper 15-236 Appendix A – shows the boundaries of the survey
- Paper 15-236 Appendix B – drum roll…………..and the results are………………………………..
- Councillors approve 11 new 20mph zones
Email us at – email@example.com – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
Peter Carpenter – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk
Or email the Wandsworth Council team managing the ‘regeneration’
Team Roehampton – Roehampton@wandsworth.gov.uk