Continuing the fly tipping theme for Hyacinth Road…..
The first photos referred to items left out on the 6th August and gone by 8th August.
The second photo refers to items left out on 5th August and gone by 8th August.
What’s been done about this?
This situation was raised with the Council and our ward Councillors as far back as March this year. It has again been raised today.
If you have fly tipping in your area, what do you a do?
This is only a suggestion though email the ward Councillors at the below addresses (as their February-March newsletter below highlights they are interested in “trouble spots”) and copy in firstname.lastname@example.org .
Peter Carpenter – email@example.com
Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk
Links of interest (click the sentence below for the article)
- More fly tipping at Hyacinth Rd – the first fly tipping article
- Oh, more fly tipping on Hyacinth Road – the second article
- Labour February-March newsletter: this article refers to Labour’s interest in wanting to know about “trouble spots”
- Council contacts
- Alton Regeneration Watch
- Ibsley Gardens/Fontley Way maintenance – footpath used as a road : roeregeneration article about how residents can make a difference to where they live
- When is a foot path not a foot path? – part 1 of the roeregeneration article