The Putney Society has organised the following Members’ Meeting.
- Roehampton University and how it relates to the local community …
- When: Thursday 24 September 2015, 7.00pm,
- Where: Roehampton University, Grove House, Froebel College, SW15 5PJ
- What are their plans for the future? Is there more growth planned? What are community relations like? The meeting will be chaired by the Putney Society but led by Reggie Blennerhassett, Pro Vice-Chancellor & Director of Finance; Ghazwa Alwani-Starr, Director of Estates & Campus Services; Professor Lynn Dobbs, Deputy Vice-Chancellor & Provost and Director of Communications, Liam Hurley.
- Putney Society Members’ Meetings are free to members and £3 at the door for non-members.
- Refreshments will be served.
Source: The Putney Society website
Again, another example of how our neighbours have not keep the “local community” in the loop?
The first being the Hustings when MP candidates were slogging it out and now this?
Neither this event or the Hustings were mentioned at the Roehampton Forum or the Roehampton Partnership………the latter being the main advisory group for Roehampton.
- Hustings at Roehampton University – some details regarding the Hustings that took place earlier this year
- Roehampton’s new Creative Community Hub a socially sustainable model – the University having its say on how Roehampton can support its students
- Queries regarding University’s benefits to ‘local community’ – some letters from a local paper which challenges the view that the University benefits the ‘local community’
- Alton regeneration – student housing progress – progress of how student housing has progressed throughout the Masterplan regeneration process
For information about this event it’s suggested you contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
Email us at – email@example.com – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
Peter Carpenter – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk
Or email the Wandsworth Council team managing the ‘regeneration’
Team Roehampton – Roehampton@wandsworth.gov.uk