Referring to part 3, the photo below was taken late yesterday when these planning notices regarding application 2016/1385 were put up. There are at least six of these notices in and around the following maisonettes;
- Hersham Close 1-39
- Hersham Close 41 to 71
- Hersham Close 73-95
- Bordon Walk 1 to 23
- Bordon Walk 2 to 24
- Holybourne Avenue 2-24
Comments received so far?
At the time of typing this blog entry there were 11 comments that have been received so far, of which 10 are objections.
- 2 objections from groups – The Putney Society, Alton Regeneration Watch
- 8 objections from individuals – seven of which are by Alton Estate residents.
- 1 comment by Historic England.
- Roehampton University seeking planning permission for cabins near Parkstead House
- Roehampton Univerity seeking planning permission for cabins near Parkstead House (part 2)
- Roehampton Univerity seeking planning permission for cabins near Parkstead House (part 3)
Email us at – email@example.com – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email us to join the (almost) weekly newsletter which tries to highlight what’s been happening in Roehampton.
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
Peter Carpenter – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk
Or email the Wandsworth Council team managing the ‘regeneration’
Team Roehampton – Roehampton@wandsworth.gov.uk