The below contains various bits and pieces of information from the Roehampton Forum meetings for this year. Over time additional information will be placed within the various folders to highlight that sometimes it requires residents to nudge the some members of the Committee into action.
- 19 July 2016
- 21 June 2016 – Item 3 includes correspondence to the Secretary regarding the infamous Roehampton University portable cabins
- 24 May 2016 – Item 11 has information about what was discussed regarding the Roehampton University portacabins
- 12 April 2016
- 11 March 2016
- 22 January 2016
Related articles of interest;
- Roehampton Forum, is this the Roehampton Labour Party?
- Roehampton Forum Tuesday 12th May meeting
- Roehampton Forum meeting Wednesday 7th July
- Roehampton University seeking planning permission for cabins near Parkstead House (part 6)
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email us to join the (almost) weekly newsletter which tries to highlight what’s been happening in Roehampton.
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
Peter Carpenter – email@example.com
Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk
Or email the Wandsworth Council team managing the ‘regeneration’
Team Roehampton – Roehampton@wandsworth.gov.uk