It has been referred to in a past blog regarding the use of Freedom of Information requests though through the kind assistance of Gerlinde Gniewosz the website WhatDoTheyKnow has been shared with us.
The following FoI requests are asked with reference to the Alton Estate in Roehampton.
The following has now been asked (click on each sentence to have a read of them).
- Queries regarding Alton East’s part in the Alton Estate regeneration
- Queries regarding proposed constitutional amendments to the Roehampton Partnership
- Queries about the Roehampton Partnership
- Alton Estate query regarding buildings at the end of their useful life
- Alton Estate Right to Buy queries
- Information regarding Cornerstone purchase
Email us at – email@example.com – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email us to join the (almost) weekly newsletter which tries to highlight what’s been happening in Roehampton.
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
Peter Carpenter – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk
Or email the Wandsworth Council team managing the ‘regeneration’
Team Roehampton – Roehampton@wandsworth.gov.uk