12th September – Let’s Talk event in Roehampton
The last time this event was held in the Roehampton & Putney Heath ward was September 2014. At the time, the Council leader, Ravi Govindia was to Chair the event though he didn’t end up attending.
This is a great opportunity to ask questions such as;
- What is happening regarding major works on a block that you live in?
- What is happening with the planning application for the portable cabins in Whitelands College?
- What is happening about the Alton Activity Centre?
- Whom is the Roehampton Partnership?
- What is happening with regards to the demolition of buildings on the Alton East?
- Will the regeneration mean higher or lower service charges for leaseholders not having their homes demolished?
Details of the last event in September 2014
To find out more about what can be discussed at these meetings have a read of roeregeneration’s summary article – https://roeregeneration.wordpress.com/2014/10/05/our-comments-regarding-the-lets-talk-evening-29th-september
Note that there was a mention of a lack of consultation regarding the Alton East, sound familiar?
Email us at – email@example.com – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email us to join the (almost) weekly newsletter which tries to highlight what’s been happening in Roehampton.
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
Peter Carpenter – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk
Or email the Wandsworth Council team managing the ‘regeneration’
Team Roehampton – Roehampton@wandsworth.gov.uk