The Government has just completed the consultation of “further reform of the compulsory purchase system” and two documents have been published;
- Consultation on further reform of the compulsory purchase system: government response
- Compulsory purchase reform: final impact assessment
- How much will the new flats cost?
- Housebuilders ‘putting up rubbish’
- Service charges for new-build properties are double those of older homes
- Labour says Alton Estate, pays one of the highest service charges in the country
Email us at – email@example.com – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email us to join the (almost) weekly newsletter which tries to highlight what’s been happening in Roehampton.
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
Peter Carpenter – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk
Or email the Wandsworth Council team managing the ‘regeneration’
Team Roehampton – Roehampton@wandsworth.gov.uk