So far, the objections to Roehampton University’s Travel Survey as part of planning objection (2016/4901) stand at;
- Hersham Close Residents Association (covering 48 properties on the Alton estate)
- Stoughton Close & Greatham Walk Residents Association (covering 49 properties on the Alton Estate)
- Councillor Carpenter
- One resident of the Roehampton & Putney Heath ward
Whilst this a good turnout, given the impacts for potentially all car owners in the Putney & Roehampton Heath ward, as well as West Putney ward, this is a low turnout.
- Roehampton University Travel Plan 2014-2019
- Weekly Council Planning applications and decisions – September 3rd
- Roehampton University seeking planning permission for cabins near Parkstead House (part 13)
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email us to join the (almost) weekly newsletter which tries to highlight what’s been happening in Roehampton.
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
Peter Carpenter – email@example.com
Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk
Or email the Wandsworth Council team managing the ‘regeneration’
Team Roehampton – Roehampton@wandsworth.gov.uk