As a follow on to the first part of “The case of the missing cattle trough” on Norstead Place, the following questions have been asked via a Freedom of Information;
- What was the date this cattle trough was removed?
- How long had this cattle trough been in this location prior to be being removed?
- What is the reason for removing it?
- Where is the trough now?
- Will the cattle trough be returned to the position it was taken from?
- If the answer to the above question is “no”, then what are the plans for the cattle trough?
- Prior to removing this trough, was the Council aware that the Putney Society was considering to raise this trough as a candidate for local listing?
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email us to join the (almost) weekly newsletter which tries to highlight what’s been happening in Roehampton.
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
Peter Carpenter – email@example.com
Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk
Or email the Wandsworth Council team managing the ‘regeneration’
Team Roehampton – Roehampton@wandsworth.gov.uk
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
Alton Regeneration Watch website – http://www.altonwatch.org.uk/page5.html
Alton Regeneration Watch Twitter – https://twitter.com/altonwatch