The case of the missing cattle trough (part 6) – queries to TfL
Given that the cattle trough had been located in the ward since 1896 and was taken during a process when it was possibly going to be locally listed, residents are owed a bit more detail. The below is a Request for Information to TfL regarding the missing cattle trough.
“Recently a cattle trough which had been residing in the same spot since 1896 in Norstead Place SW15 was recently removed. Wandsworth Borough Council has stated that the land on which the cattle trough was located belongs to the TFL.
With regards to this cattle trough can the following questions please be provided.
1. Whom has taken the cattle trough?
2. What was the reason for removing the cattle trough?
3. When did discussions regarding starting to remove the cattle trough begin?
4. When did discussions with Wandsworth Borough Council (WBC) begin regarding the removal of the cattle trough?
5. The discussions with WBC, what did these entail? For instance, did WBC wish to keep the trough in its current location or was it in favour of having the trough removed?
6. Did TFL inform WBC that the trough was being removed?
7. If the answer to question 6 is yes, please state on what date this was communicated with WBC?
8. Can TfL please provide details of the person/group whom it liaised with whom now has possession of the cattle trough so that local amenity groups could contact this person/group regarding the removal of the cattle trough?”
- The case of the missing cattle trough (part 5)
- The case of the missing cattle trough (part 4)
- The case of the missing cattle trough (part 3)
- The case of the missing cattle trough (part 2)
- The case of the missing cattle trough
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email us to join the (almost) weekly newsletter which tries to highlight what’s been happening in Roehampton.
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
Peter Carpenter – email@example.com
Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk
Or email the Wandsworth Council team managing the ‘regeneration’
Team Roehampton – Roehampton@wandsworth.gov.uk
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
Alton Regeneration Watch website – http://www.altonwatch.org.uk/page5.html
Alton Regeneration Watch Twitter – https://twitter.com/altonwatch