In order to understand the car parking conditions on the Alton Estate a little better an attempt has been made to find out how many fines have been issued. This is related to the topic of car parking on the Alton Estate and it has been noticed on the Alton East recently that there have been car parking fines.
The questions asked were;
“With regards to the Alton Estate, over since 2010 on an annual basis can the following please be provided.
- How many parking fines have there been?
- Please provide this information by neighbourhood, for instance, Ibsley neighbourhood, Hyacinth neighbourhood, etc”.
The Council reference number for this request is 2016/13851.
- Roehampton University planning application 2016-5377
- Roehampton University Travel Plan 2014-2019 (part 2)
- Roehampton University Travel Plan 2014-2019
- Weekly Council Planning applications and decisions – September 3rd
- Roehampton University seeking planning permission for cabins near Parkstead House (part 13)
Email us at – email@example.com – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email us to join the (almost) weekly newsletter which tries to highlight what’s been happening in Roehampton.
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
Peter Carpenter – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk
Or email the Wandsworth Council team managing the ‘regeneration’
Team Roehampton – Roehampton@wandsworth.gov.uk
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
Alton Regeneration Watch website – http://www.altonwatch.org.uk/page5.html
Alton Regeneration Watch Twitter – https://twitter.com/altonwatch