Local resident shares photos of cattle trough
Thank you to Mr George Hebborn for kindly sharing photos of the Norstead Place cattle trough when it was in bloom.
- Missing cattle trough has gotten interesting – more questions to the Council regarding the missing trough
- The case of the missing cattle trough (part 5) – the gravel has been tidied up
- The case of the missing cattle trough (part 4) – follow up Freedom of Information questions have been sent to the Council
- The case of the missing cattle trough (part 3) – Council responds to Freedom of Information questions
- The case of the missing cattle trough (part 2) – Freedom of Information questions to the Council
- The case of the missing cattle trough (part 1) – The Norstead Place cattle trough was to be locally listed though was removed without notice to residents.
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email us to join the (almost) weekly newsletter which tries to highlight what’s been happening in Roehampton.
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
Peter Carpenter – email@example.com
Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk
Or email the Wandsworth Council team managing the ‘regeneration’
Team Roehampton – Roehampton@wandsworth.gov.uk
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
Alton Regeneration Watch website – http://www.altonwatch.org.uk/page5.html
Alton Regeneration Watch Twitter – https://twitter.com/altonwatch