Weekly Council Planning applications and decisions – December 3rd
Given there is so much happening in the ward at the moment, it might be worth residents keeping a watch on what is being planned for the Alton Estate. So, on a best endeavours basis, we’ll try to include this section.
The page numbers refer to the Wandsworth Council planning applications and decisions for the Roehampton & Putney Heath ward. Whilst every effort is made to highlight the page numbers and present the information below it is always best for the reader to have a read of the original Council documents just in case any errors have been made.
There seems to be no planning applications this week though it is always best to check the Council website.
Decisions (page 28)
Application No: 2016/5377
- Decided on: 28/11/2016
- Date Registered: 03/10/2016
- Legal Agreement : N
- Address: Digby Stuart College, Roehampton Lane SW15
- Proposal: Details of residents parking permit restrictions pursuant to condition 16 of planning permission dated 13th October
- 2014 ref 2014/3330 (Construction of a part 4, part 5 storey building to provide student accommodation, conference suite, academic and support space; construction of a part 4, part 5 storey library building to the west of Digby Stuart lawns; associated landscaping and tree works, closure of existing main vehicular access onto Roehampton Lane, alterations to existing southern pedestrian and vehicular access including boundary walls; formation of new pedestrian and vehicular access onto Roehampton Lane; relocation of car parking; alterations and extension to internal road layout and new pedestrian footpath).
- Conservation area (if applicable):
- Applicant: University of Roehampton, C/O Boyer Planning, Second Floor, 24 Southwark Bridge Road, London SE1 9HF
- Agent: Boyer Planning, Second Floor, 24 Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 9HF
- Decision: Approve No Conditions
- Decision Taker: Delegated Standard
Application No: 2016/5619
- TEAM: W
- Decided on: 29/11/2016
- Date Registered: 05/10/2016
- Legal Agreement: N
- Address: 22 Roehampton Vale, SW15 3RY
- Proposal: Erection of single-storey rear/side extension with accomodation within the roof space.
- Conservation area (if applicable) :
- Applicant: Mrs GOLNAR KANANI, 22, Roehampton Vale, LONDON, SW15 3RY
- Agent: Mr. Kashif Syed, 2 Kingswood Avenue, Thornton Heath, CR7 7HR
- Decision: Refuse Decision
- Taker: Delegated Standard
Email us at – email@example.com – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email us to join the (almost) weekly newsletter which tries to highlight what’s been happening in Roehampton.
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
Alton Regeneration Watch website – http://www.altonwatch.org.uk/page5.html
Alton Regeneration Watch Twitter – https://twitter.com/altonwatch