Given there is so much happening in the ward at the moment, it might be worth residents keeping a watch on what is being planned for the Alton Estate. So, on a best endeavours basis, we’ll try to include this section.
The page numbers refer to the Wandsworth Council planning applications and decisions for the Roehampton & Putney Heath ward. Whilst every effort is made to highlight the page numbers and present the information below it is always best for the reader to have a read of the original Council documents just in case any errors have been made.
Applications (page 19)
Application No: 2016/6646
- TEAM: W
- No of Neighbours Consulted: 0
- Date Registered: 21 November 2016
- Address: 90 Dowdeswell Close , SW15 5RL
- Proposal: Alterations to ground floor rear elevation in connection with use of garage as additional habitable accommodation.
- Conservation area (if applicable):
- Applicant: Ms Zoe Lynam, 90 Dowdeswell Close London, SW15 5RL
- Agent: Mr Lewis Wilkes, Jeffery and Wilkes Builidng Contractors Ltd, Saunders House, 52-53 The Mall, Ealing, London, W5 3TA
Seems to have been no decisions this week, though just in case, it’s always best to check the Council website.
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
Alton Regeneration Watch website – http://www.altonwatch.org.uk/page5.html
Alton Regeneration Watch Twitter – https://twitter.com/altonwatch