Weekly Council Planning applications and decisions – December 17th
Given there is so much happening in the ward at the moment, it might be worth residents keeping a watch on what is being planned for the Alton Estate. So, on a best endeavours basis, we’ll try to include this section.
The page numbers refer to the Wandsworth Council planning applications and decisions for the Roehampton & Putney Heath ward. Whilst every effort is made to highlight the page numbers and present the information below it is always best for the reader to have a read of the original Council documents just in case any errors have been made.
Applications (page 23)
Application No: 2016/6770
- TEAM: W
- No of Neighbours Consulted: 10
- Date Registered: 14 December 2016
- Address: Rose Cottage, Treville Street, SW15 4JX
- Press Notice(s) Site Notice(s)
- Proposal: Variation of conditions 1, 2 and 3 pursuant to planning permission dated 22/01/2014 ref 2013/6157 (Erection of single-storey side extension together with alterations.) so as to allow the extension of the date works have to start; to build a wooden temporary structure instead of materials to match existing and change the approved drawings to show a temporary conservatory structure with cladding instead of brick.
- Conservation area (if applicable): Roehampton Village Conservation Area
- Applicant: Miss Joanne Glynne , Rose Cottage, Treville Street, London, SW15 4JX
- Agent: Miss Joanne Glynne, Rose Cottage, Treville Street, London, SW15 4JX
- Officer dealing with this application: Nathaniel Young
- On Telephone No: 020 8871 8603
Decisions (page 18)
Application No: 2016/4706 W
- Decided on: 15/12/2016
- Date Registered: 01/09/2016
- Legal Agreement: N
- Address: 8 Roedean Crescent SW15 5JU
- Proposal: Demolition of existing two-storey dwelling and erection of a three-storey (plus basement) 6 bedroom dwelling with additional living accommodation at lower ground floor and lightwells to the front and rear, and roof terrace on rear first floor level. Alterations to previously approved scheme 2016/0751 to include enlargement of first floor rear extension elements, alterations to front lightwell and lowered ramp, increased set back from No.6 and repositioning of front building line 300mm further forward.
- Conservation area (if applicable):
- Applicant: Mr Woloszczuk, 8 Roedean Crescent, London, SW15 5JU
- Agent: WEA Planning, 98 Victoria Road, London, NW10 6NB
- Decision: Approve with Conditions CIL Liable
- Decision Taker: Full Committee
Email us at – email@example.com – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email us to join the (almost) weekly newsletter which tries to highlight what’s been happening in Roehampton.
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
Alton Regeneration Watch website – http://www.altonwatch.org.uk/page5.html
Alton Regeneration Watch Twitter – https://twitter.com/altonwatch