Weekly Council Planning applications and decisions – December 24th
Given there is so much happening in the ward at the moment, it might be worth residents keeping a watch on what is being planned for the Alton Estate. So, on a best endeavours basis, we’ll try to include this section.
The page numbers refer to the Wandsworth Council planning applications and decisions for the Roehampton & Putney Heath ward. Whilst every effort is made to highlight the page numbers and present the information below it is always best for the reader to have a read of the original Council documents just in case any errors have been made.
Applications (page 21)
Application No: 2016/7001
- TEAM: W
- No of Neighbours Consulted: 0
- Date Registered: 21 December 2016
- Address: Roehampton Club Roehampton Lane SW15 5LR
- Proposal: Details of a bat survey pursuant to condition 4 of planning permission dated 11th August 2016 ref 2016/3548 (Erection of single and two-storey extensions to east, south and west elevations of pool building; erection of single-storey storage building to the north of pool building and health club, installation of replacement outdoor pool and associated landscaping and engineering works).
- Conservation area (if applicable):
- Applicant: Barton Willmore LLP, 7 Soho Square, London, W1D 3QB
- Agent: Roehampton Club , Roehampton Lane, London, SW15 5LR
- Officer dealing with this application: Sam Nevin
- On Telephone No: 020 8871 7372
Decisions (page 27)
Application No: 2016/6259 W
- Decided on: 19/12/2016
- Date Registered: 04/11/2016
- Legal Agreement: N
- Address: Park House, 233 Roehampton Lane, SW15 4LB
- Proposal: Determination as to whether prior approval is required for change of use of office at first floor level from (Class B1a) to residential (Class C3) to provide 1 x 2-bedroom and 1 x 1-bedroom flats.
- Conservation area (if applicable): Roehampton Village Conservation Area
- Applicant: Urban Red Limited Mr Jermey Butterworth, c/o agent
- Agent: Sutters Partnership Architects, 15 Granard Avenue, London, SW15 6HH
- Decision: Prior Approval Given CIL Liable
- Decision Taker: Delegated Standard
Email us at – email@example.com – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email us to join the (almost) weekly newsletter which tries to highlight what’s been happening in Roehampton.
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
Alton Regeneration Watch website – http://www.altonwatch.org.uk/page5.html
Alton Regeneration Watch Twitter – https://twitter.com/altonwatch