Related to the other various articles on the ward’s cattle troughs, the following has been asked of TfL via a Freedom of Information request;
“There is a Grade II listed monument at the intersection of Roehampton Lane and Medfield Street in SW15 which contains both fountains and cattle troughs.
Can TfL please confirm the following;
- What, if any, responsibility TfL has with regards to this monument?
- If the answer to question 1 is yes, then what are these responsibilities?
- Within the past three years has any individual or group, such as the Drinking Fountain Association or Wandsworth Council, been in rock with TfL regarding this monument?
- If the answer to question 3 is yes, then can it be detailed when this contact took place and what was purpose of the contact?”
The TfL reference for this query is 2140-1617.
- London Wall cattle trough
- Council answers more questions about the missing trough
- Richmond Park’s Roehampton Gate cattle trough
- University’s portacabin planning application heats up – contains a mention about the Norstead Place cattle trough
- Missing cattle trough has gotten interesting
- The case of the missing cattle trough (part 5) – the gravel has been tidied up
- The case of the missing cattle trough (part 4) – follow up Freedom of Information questions have been sent to the Council
- The case of the missing cattle trough (part 3) – Council responds to Freedom of Information questions
- The case of the missing cattle trough (part 2) – Freedom of Information questions to the Council
- The case of the missing cattle trough (part 1) – The Norstead Place cattle trough was to be locally listed though was removed without notice to residents.
Email us at – email@example.com – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email us to join the (almost) weekly newsletter which tries to highlight what’s been happening in Roehampton.
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
- Alton Regeneration Watch website – http://www.altonwatch.org.uk/page5.html
- Alton Regeneration Watch Twitter – https://twitter.com/altonwatch
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
- Peter Carpenter – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
- Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk