Weekly Council Planning applications and decisions – February 25th 2017
Given there is so much happening in the ward at the moment, it might be worth residents keeping a watch on what is being planned for the Alton Estate. So, on a best endeavours basis, we’ll try to include this section.
The page numbers refer to the Wandsworth Council planning applications and decisions for the Roehampton & Putney Heath ward. Whilst every effort is made to highlight the page numbers and present the information below it is always best for the reader to have a read of the original Council documents just in case any errors have been made.
Application No: 2016/6733
- No of Neighbours Consulted: 0
- Date Registered: 20 February 2017
- Address: 8 Roedean Crescent, SW15 5JU
- TEAM: W
- Proposal: Details of parts of site not covered by buildings, materials and landscaping pursuant to conditions 2, 3, and 4 of planning permission dated 28/06/2016 ref 2016/0751 (Alterations including demolition of existing dwelling and erection of a three storey (plus basement level) 6 bedroom detached dwelling house. Associated landscaping.)
- Conservation area (if applicable):
- Applicant: Mr Nikolaus Woloszczuk, 8 Roedean Crescent, London, SW15 5JU
- Agent: WEA Planning, 98 Victoria Road, London, NW10 6NB
- Officer dealing with this application: Ross Meachin
- On Telephone No: 020 8871 8411
Application No: 2017/0925
- TEAM: W
- No of Neighbours Consulted: 130
- Date Registered: 24 February 2017
- Address : Ibstock Place School, Clarence Lane, SW15 5PY
- Proposal : Erection of replacement single-storey refectory building to form new kitchen, servery, stores, mezzanine and basement.
- Conservation area (if applicable): Alton Conservation Area
- Applicant: Mr Stephen White, Ibstock Place School, Clarence Lane, LONDON, SW15 5PY
- Agent: NTR Planning, Clareville House,26-27 Oxendon Street, London, SW1Y 4EL
- Officer dealing with this application: Kate Randell
- On Telephone No: 020 8871 7709
Appears to be none this week.
Email us at – email@example.com – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email us to join the (almost) weekly newsletter which tries to highlight what’s been happening in Roehampton.
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
- Alton Regeneration Watch website – http://www.altonwatch.org.uk/page5.html
- Alton Regeneration Watch Twitter – https://twitter.com/altonwatch
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
- Peter Carpenter – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
- Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk