Kimpton House receives letter about car parking
Imagine how one would feel as a resident of Kimpton House (in the Manresa neighbourhood of the Alton estate) to receive this letter given the situation regarding car parking on the estate, especially with car parking taken up by contractors for the double glazing installation (imagine what will happen when the regeneration starts!!!!), student car parking and the already tight supply of car parks for existing residents.
Related documents/articles of interest:
Email us at – email@example.com – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email us to join the (almost) weekly newsletter which tries to highlight what’s been happening in Roehampton.
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
- Alton Regeneration Watch website – http://www.altonwatch.org.uk/page5.html
- Alton Regeneration Watch Twitter – https://twitter.com/altonwatch
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
- Peter Carpenter – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
- Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk