There are a lot of leasehold properties on the Alton Estate. If you are not aware of LEASE, then maybe you should have a read of their newsletters.
The latest newsletter has the following articles;
- New powers limit landlords recovering cost of litigation from leaseholders
- How to deal with a water leak in a leasehold flat
- Housing White Paper
- Template documents now available on the LEASE website
- Take care when threatening legal proceedings – consider service charge consequences for leaseholders
- Government considers including leasehold abuse in BIS Green Paper on protecting consumers
- Abolition of the Right to Buy and Associated Right (Wales) Bill
- Right to manage claims no longer defeated by minor mistakes in procedure
- Whose garden is it anyway?
- What is the Housing Disrepair Protocol?
- All or nothing at all: Owning a share of the freehold of a flat
- A Recent Ruling by the Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber) on Advance Service Charges: Good News and Bad News for Leaseholders
- The Reasonableness of Insurance Premiums
- Stuck in the middle – lease extension of flats and the rights of an intermediate leaseholder
For past newsletters:
- Lease E-news – March 2017
- Lease E-news – January 2017
- Lease E-News – December 2016
- LEASE E-news – November 2016
- LEASE E-news – October 2016
- LEASE E-news – June 2016
- LEASE E-news – March 2016
- LEASE E-news – December 2015
- LEASE E-news – September 2015
- LEASE E-news – June 2015
- LEASE E-news – March 2015
- Ashburton Leaseholders please read – putneysw15 Forum discussion about service charges where one leaseholder was to meet with LEASE to discuss them.
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email us to join the (almost) weekly newsletter which tries to highlight what’s been happening in Roehampton.
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
- Peter Carpenter – email@example.com
- Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
- Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
- Alton Regeneration Watch website – http://www.altonwatch.org.uk/page5.html
- Alton Regeneration Watch Twitter – https://twitter.com/altonwatch