Weekly Council Planning applications and decisions – March 25th 2017
Given there is so much happening in the ward at the moment, it might be worth residents keeping a watch on what is being planned for the Alton Estate. So, on a best endeavours basis, we’ll try to include this section.
The page numbers refer to the Wandsworth Council planning applications and decisions for the Roehampton & Putney Heath ward. Whilst every effort is made to highlight the page numbers and present the information below it is always best for the reader to have a read of the original Council documents just in case any errors have been made.
Applications (page 17)
Application No: 2017/1386
- TEAM: W
- No of Neighbours Consulted: 0
- Date Registered: 21 March 2017
- Address: Putney Heath, Green Man Bus Stand, Wildcroft Road SW15,
- Proposal: Installation of freestanding electric bus pantogragh and associated equipment.
- Conservation area (if applicable): Putney Heath Conservation Area
- Agent: TfL – Consents Team, Windsor House, 9th Floor, 42-50 Victoria Street, London SW1H 0TL,
- Applicant: London Bus Services Limited, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London SE1 8NJ,
- Officer dealing with this application: Georgia Brown
- On Telephone No: 020 8871 7373
Decisions (page 22)
Application No: 2016/7179 W
- Decided on: 24/03/2017
- Date Registered: 11/01/2017
- Legal Agreement: N
- Address: Heathmere School Keepers House, Alton Road SW15 4LJ,
- Proposal: Erection of new three storey building comprising of 6 new residential dwellings (3 x two-bedroom duplex apartments at ground and first floor level, all with private external area to the rear, and 3 x one-bedroom loft apartments with rear balconies at second floor level). Associated landscaping, boundary treatment and cycle and refuse storage.
- Conservation area (if applicable):
- Applicant: Alistair Langhorne Lab, Bowmore, Laurel Avenue, Lytham, Lancashire FY8 4LQ
- Agent: Architects Ltd, 111 Munster Road, London SW6 5RQ
- Decision: Approve with Conditions CIL Liable
- Decision Taker: Full Committee
Email us at – email@example.com – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email us to join the (almost) weekly newsletter which tries to highlight what’s been happening in Roehampton.
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
- Alton Regeneration Watch website – http://www.altonwatch.org.uk/page5.html
- Alton Regeneration Watch Twitter – https://twitter.com/altonwatch
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
- Peter Carpenter – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
- Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk