Weekly Council Planning applications and decisions – April 15th 2017
Given there is so much happening in the ward at the moment, it might be worth residents keeping a watch on what is being planned for the Alton Estate. So, on a best endeavours basis, we’ll try to include this section.
The page numbers refer to the Wandsworth Council planning applications and decisions for the Roehampton & Putney Heath ward. Whilst every effort is made to highlight the page numbers and present the information below it is always best for the reader to have a read of the original Council documents just in case any errors have been made.
Applications (page 24)
Application No: 2017/1697
- TEAM: W
- No of Neighbours Consulted: 4
- Date Registered: 10 April 2017
- Address: 2 Bristol Gardens, Portsmouth Road, SW15 3TG,
- Press Notice(s) Site Notice(s)
- Proposal: Erection of single storey side extension and installation of dormer to rear roof slope.
- Conservation area (if applicable): Putney Heath Conservation Area
- Applicant: Mr & Mrs J Hocking, Bristol Gardens, 2 Portsmouth Road, LONDON, SW15 3TG,
- Agent: Snell David Ltd, Snell David Architects, Unit 1, Three Eastfields Avenue Wandsworth, SW18 1GN, United Kingdom,
- Officer dealing with this application: Alexander Green
- On Telephone No: 020 8871 8310
Decisions (no decisions made this week)
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email us to join the (almost) weekly newsletter which tries to highlight what’s been happening in Roehampton.
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
- Alton Regeneration Watch website – http://www.altonwatch.org.uk/page5.html
- Alton Regeneration Watch Twitter – https://twitter.com/altonwatch
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
- Peter Carpenter – email@example.com
- Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
- Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk