Given there is so much happening in the ward at the moment, it might be worth residents keeping a watch on what is being planned for the Alton Estate. So, on a best endeavours basis, we’ll try to include this section.
The page numbers refer to the Wandsworth Council planning applications and decisions for the Roehampton & Putney Heath ward. Whilst every effort is made to highlight the page numbers and present the information below it is always best for the reader to have a read of the original Council documents just in case any errors have been made.
Applications (page 20)
Application No: 2017/1573
- TEAM: W
- No of Neighbours Consulted: 8
- Date Registered: 04 April 2017
- Address: Land adjacent 8 Akehurst Street, SW15 5DR,
- Press Notice(s) Site Notice(s)
- Proposal: Erection of 2 x 5-bedroom three storey detached houses with associated landscaping, parking and cycle store.
- Conservation area (if applicable): Westmead Conservation Area
- Applicant: Mr Taras Milchenko, C/O Iplan Accounting Ltd, 40 Gracechurch Street, Iplan, London, EC3V 0BT,
- Agent: London Atelier, London Atelier, Studio 7, 160 Barlby Road, London, W10 6BS, United Kingdom,
- Officer dealing with this application: Alexander Green
- On Telephone No: 020 8871 8310
Decisions (page 20)
Application No: 2017/0590 W
- Decided on: 03/04/2017
- Date Registered: 08/02/2017
- Legal Agreement: N
- Address: 8 Roedean Crescent, SW15 5JU,
- Proposal: Erection of play structure/climbing frame in rear garden.
- Conservation area (if applicable) :
- Applicant: Mrs Astrid Woloszczuk, 8 Roedean Crescent, LONDON, SW15 5JU,
- Agent: WEA Planning, 98 Victoria Road, LONDON, NW10 6NB,
- Decision: Approve with Conditions
- Decision Taker : Delegated Standard
Email us at – email@example.com – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email us to join the (almost) weekly newsletter which tries to highlight what’s been happening in Roehampton.
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
- Alton Regeneration Watch website – http://www.altonwatch.org.uk/page5.html
- Alton Regeneration Watch Twitter – https://twitter.com/altonwatch
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
- Peter Carpenter – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
- Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk