Cattle trough – EC1, intersection of Myddelton Street and Spencer Street
Sadly, another cattle trough has recently been sighted, this time in EC1 at the intersection of Myddelton Street and Spencer Street, and it too does not have potable water. Sometimes one gets the feeling that Roehampton is considered a soft target for those that require something as resistance or challenge is minimal?
Drinking Fountain Association please bring back the Norstead Place cattle trough!
Related articles (regarding the drinking fountain):
- London Wall cattle trough
- Council answers more questions about the missing trough
- Richmond Park’s Roehampton Gate cattle trough
- University’s portacabin planning application heats up – contains a mention about the Norstead Place cattle trough
- Missing cattle trough has gotten interesting
- The case of the missing cattle trough (part 5) – the gravel has been tidied up
- The case of the missing cattle trough (part 4) – follow up Freedom of Information questions have been sent to the Council
- The case of the missing cattle trough (part 3) – Council responds to Freedom of Information questions
- The case of the missing cattle trough (part 2) – Freedom of Information questions to the Council
- The case of the missing cattle trough (part 1) – The Norstead Place cattle trough was to be locally listed though was removed without notice to residents.
Email us at – email@example.com – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email us to join the (almost) weekly newsletter which tries to highlight what’s been happening in Roehampton.
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
- Alton Regeneration Watch website – http://www.altonwatch.org.uk/page5.html
- Alton Regeneration Watch Twitter – https://twitter.com/altonwatch
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
- Peter Carpenter – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
- Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk