Given there is so much happening in the ward at the moment, it might be worth residents keeping a watch on what is being planned for the Alton Estate. So, on a best endeavours basis, we’ll try to include this section.
The page numbers refer to the Wandsworth Council planning applications and decisions for the Roehampton & Putney Heath ward. Whilst every effort is made to highlight the page numbers and present the information below it is always best for the reader to have a read of the original Council documents just in case any errors have been made.
There did not appear to any applications this week.
Decisions (page 19)
Application No: 2017/1386 W
- Decided on: 02/05/2017
- Date Registered: 21/03/2017
- Legal Agreement: N
- Address: Putney Heath, Green Man, Bus Stand, Wildcroft Road, SW15
- Proposal: Installation of freestanding electric bus pantogragh and associated equipment.
- Conservation area (if applicable): Putney Heath Conservation Area
- Applicant: London Bus Services Limited, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
- Agent: TfL – Consents Team, Windsor House, 9th Floor, 42-50 Victoria Street, London, SW1H 0TL,
- Decision: Approve No Conditions
- Decision Taker: Delegated Standard
Application No: 2017/1461 W
- Decided on: 04/05/2017
- Date Registered: 27/03/2017
- Legal Agreement: N
- Address: 10 Roehampton Vale, SW15 3RY,
- Proposal: Alterations including formation of first floor terrace and erection of front porch in connection with conversion of building into 1 x 4-bedroom, 1 x 3-bedroom and 1 x 1-bedroom flats.
- Conservation area (if applicable) :
- Applicant: Mr Mehran Kalhury, 10 Roehampton Vale, London, SW15 3RY,
- Agent: London Residential Architects Limited, SBIC, Stanmore Place, Howard Road, HA7 1BT,
- Decision: Approve with Conditions Decision Taker: Delegated Standard
Email us at – email@example.com – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email us to join the (almost) weekly newsletter which tries to highlight what’s been happening in Roehampton.
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
- Alton Regeneration Watch website – http://www.altonwatch.org.uk/page5.html
- Alton Regeneration Watch Twitter – https://twitter.com/altonwatch
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
- Peter Carpenter – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
- Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk