Weekly Council Planning applications and decisions – May13th 2017
Given there is so much happening in the ward at the moment, it might be worth residents keeping a watch on what is being planned for the Alton Estate. So, on a best endeavours basis, we’ll try to include this section.
The page numbers refer to the Wandsworth Council planning applications and decisions for the Roehampton & Putney Heath ward. Whilst every effort is made to highlight the page numbers and present the information below it is always best for the reader to have a read of the original Council documents just in case any errors have been made.
Applications (page 28)
Application No: 2017/2559
- No of Neighbours Consulted: 0
- Date Registered: 10 May 2017
- Address: Communication Station, GLN 540, Roof Top, Kimpton House, Fontley Way, SW15
- TEAM: W
- Proposal: Notification of the intention to install 3no antennas on freestanding support frames, 3no 300mm transmission dishes and 1no radio equipment cabinet.
- Conservation area (if applicable):
- Applicant: Mono Consultants Ltd, Unit 13, Avant Business Centre, Third Avenue, Bletchley MK1 1DR,
- Agent: Mono Consultants Ltd, Unit 13, Avant Business Centre, Third Avenue, Bletchley MK1 1DR,
- Officer dealing with this application: Georgia Brown
- On Telephone No: 020 8871 7373
Decisions (page 26)
Application No: 2017/1540 W
- Decided on: 10/05/2017
- Date Registered: 30/03/2017
- Legal Agreement: N
- Address: 29 Roedean Crescent, SW15 5JX,
- Proposal: Erection of single-storey outbuilding in rear garden.
- Conservation area(if applicable) :
- Mr A Zwick, 29 Roedean Crescent, London, SW15 5JX
- Giles Pike Architects, 537 Battersea Park Road, London, SW113BL
- Decision: Approve with Conditions
- Decision Taker : Delegated Standard
Email us at – email@example.com – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email us to join the (almost) weekly newsletter which tries to highlight what’s been happening in Roehampton.
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
- Alton Regeneration Watch website – http://www.altonwatch.org.uk/page5.html
- Alton Regeneration Watch Twitter – https://twitter.com/altonwatch
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
- Peter Carpenter – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
- Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk