Given there is so much happening in the ward at the moment, it might be worth residents keeping a watch on what is being planned for the Alton Estate. So, on a best endeavours basis, we’ll try to include this section.
The page numbers refer to the Wandsworth Council planning applications and decisions for the Roehampton & Putney Heath ward. Whilst every effort is made to highlight the page numbers and present the information below it is always best for the reader to have a read of the original Council documents just in case any errors have been made.
Applications (page 24)
Application No: 2017/2948
- No of Neighbours Consulted: 21
- Date Registered: 08 June 2017
- Address: 9 Alton Road, SW15 4LF,
- TEAM: W
- Proposal: Alterations including erection of single storey rear extension with terrace above; enclosure of terrace with railings and insertion of double doors at rear elevation first floor level.
- Conservation area (if applicable): Roehampton Village Conservation Area
- Applicant: Mr Sam Woodward, 9 Alton Road, LONDON, SW15 4LF,
- Agent: Detailed Planning Ltd, Unit 6, St Albans House, St Albans Lane, Golders Green, NW11 7QE, London,
- Officer dealing with this application: Daniel Piercy
- On Telephone No: 020 8871 6632
There does not appear to be any decisions for this period.
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email us to join the (almost) weekly newsletter which tries to highlight what’s been happening in Roehampton.
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
- Alton Regeneration Watch website – http://www.altonwatch.org.uk/page5.html
- Alton Regeneration Watch Twitter – https://twitter.com/altonwatch
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
- Peter Carpenter – email@example.com
- Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
- Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk
Or email your local Member of Parliament at;
- Justine Greening – firstname.lastname@example.org