There are a lot of leasehold properties on the Alton Estate. If you are not aware of LEASE, then maybe you should have a read of their newsletters.
- Service charges – be careful when agreeing to pay
- Pet owners: have you read and understood your lease?
- Recovering the costs of improvements
- Service charge disputes during lease extension and collective enfranchisement claims
- New Minister of State for Housing and Planning
- LEASE new Board members
- The million-dollar service charge reduction: The latest round of Phillips v Francis
- Dealing with high ground rents
- Government publishes estimate of number of leasehold dwellings in England in 2014-15
- Law Commission Final Report on Event Fees
- New advisers at LEASE
For past newsletters:
- Lease newsletter – March 2017
- Lease E-news – January 2017
- Lease E-News – December 2016
- LEASE E-news – November 2016
- LEASE E-news – October 2016
- LEASE E-news – June 2016
- LEASE E-news – March 2016
- LEASE E-news – December 2015
- LEASE E-news – September 2015
- LEASE E-news – June 2015
- LEASE E-news – March 2015
- Ashburton Leaseholders please read – putneysw15 Forum discussion about service charges where one leaseholder was to meet with LEASE to discuss them.
Email us at – email@example.com – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email us to join the (almost) weekly newsletter which tries to highlight what’s been happening in Roehampton.
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
- Peter Carpenter – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
- Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk
Or email your local Member of Parliament at;
- Justine Greening – email@example.com
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
- Alton Regeneration Watch website – http://www.altonwatch.org.uk/page5.html
- Alton Regeneration Watch Twitter – https://twitter.com/altonwatch