There are a lot of leasehold properties on the Alton Estate. If you are not aware of LEASE, then maybe you should have a read of their newsletters.
- Government consults on the abolition of leasehold for new build houses
- Government launches consultation to help leaseholders form recognised residents’ associations
- Message from LEASE Chair Roger Southam
- The importance of participation agreements
For past newsletters:
- Lease newsletter – June 2017
- Lease newsletter – March 2017
- Lease E-news – January 2017
- Lease E-News – December 2016
- LEASE E-news – November 2016
- LEASE E-news – October 2016
- LEASE E-news – June 2016
- LEASE E-news – March 2016
- LEASE E-news – December 2015
- LEASE E-news – September 2015
- LEASE E-news – June 2015
- LEASE E-news – March 2015
- Ashburton Leaseholders please read – putneysw15 Forum discussion about service charges where one leaseholder was to meet with LEASE to discuss them.
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email us to join the (almost) weekly newsletter which tries to highlight what’s been happening in Roehampton.
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
- Peter Carpenter – email@example.com
- Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
- Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk
Or email your local Member of Parliament at;
- Justine Greening – firstname.lastname@example.org