Since the end of July 2017 there has been water which leaks on and off from a height on 41-71 Hersham Close. The Hersham Close Residents Association (HCRA) has been in frequent contact with the Council about this being repaired and it is understood that action is being taken to correct this.
The photo does not highlight the water leak though the Alton Regeneration Watch (ARW) Twitter account has a short video.
Please note that all information is provided on a best efforts basis and that readers should make their own efforts to review and assess the provided content.
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
- Peter Carpenter – email@example.com
- Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
- Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk
Or email your local Member of Parliament at;
- Justine Greening – firstname.lastname@example.org
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
- Alton Regeneration Watch Twitter – https://twitter.com/altonwatch