Well, it’s round 2 of the Bessborough Road/Petersfield Rise Consultation.
As a reminder, there was a pre-application consultation
- 15 November 2017 – was the pre-application application consultation.
- December 2017 – Planning application was to be submitted.
- Some thoughts about the pre-application were commented on.
This time around;
- 3 January 2018 – an email notification went out to inform those on the Wandsworth Borough Council database of the forthcoming consultation to present the proposals.
- 12 January 2018 – planning application is registered, this being application number 2017/6977. Notice this is not December?
- 18 January 2018 – consultation number 1.
- 20 January 2018 – consultation number 2.
This is part 4 of the Alton East recent planning works which people should be aware of. If you are concerned about car parking or general developments in the area, especially the Alton East, there is a lot happening on the planning front and residents might wish to take an interest in this planning application.
The second was the (in)famous planning application for 66 Alton Road, SW15 4NJ (2017/3082) which was for 24 apartments and with questionable car parking quotas? This was withdrawn though can always come back.
The third which is pending and has not been formally launched yet is the planning application for Pocklington Court. A pre-planning Consultation was provided though not many people were invited or aware of this. Roehampton Voice provides a quick view of this –https://www.facebook.com/RoehamptonVoice/videos/1545465088833192/
Please note that all information is provided on a best efforts basis and that readers should make their own efforts to review and assess the provided content.
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
To receive blog articles as they are uploaded please ‘follow’ the blog.
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
- Peter Carpenter – email@example.com
- Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
- Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk
Or email your local Member of Parliament at;
- Justine Greening – firstname.lastname@example.org
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
- Alton Regeneration Watch Twitter – https://twitter.com/altonwatch