Given there is so much happening in the ward at the moment, it might be worth residents keeping a watch on what is being planned for the Alton Estate. So, on a best endeavours basis, we’ll try to include this section.
The page numbers refer to the Wandsworth Borough Council’s (WBC) planning applications and decisions for the Roehampton & Putney Heath ward. Whilst every effort is made to highlight the page numbers and present the information below it is always best for the reader to have a read of the original Council documents just in case any errors have been made.
Applications (page 31)
Application No: 2018/1007,
- Address: 12 Roehampton Gate, SW15 5JS,
- Proposal: Alterations including erection of front dormer roof extension to main roof; erection of single-story front extension in conjunction with enlargement of existing garage; and erection of single-storey rear extension (amended description).
Application No: 2018/1015,
- Address: 6 Nepean Street, SW15 5DW,
- Proposal: Alterations including erection of rear and side dormers.
Application No: 2018/1200,
- Address: Ukd House, Norstead Place, SW15 3SA,
- Proposal : Details of cycle parking provision pursuant to condition 5 of planning permission dated 14/11/2017 ref 2017/4686 (Change of Use from B1(a) Offices to D1 Church and Daytime Nursery to operate between 0730 and 1830 hours, Monday to Friday and 0800 to 1800 at weekends and Bank Holidays.
Decisions (page 17)
Application No: 2017/6730,
- Address: 102 Roehampton Vale, SW15 3RX,
- Proposal: Erection of part single/part two-storey rear extension and roof extension to main rear roof with front dormer window; alterations including insertion of windows to front elevation in connection with use of garage as additional habitable accommodation.
Application No: 2018/0113,
- Address: 12 Akehurst Street, SW15 5DR,
- Proposal: Alterations including erection of single-storey rear extension and terrace; excavation to enlarge basement including formation of rear lightwell with ‘walkover glass’ over.
Application No: 2017/5493,
- Address: Roehampton Club, Roehampton Lane, SW15 5LR,
- Proposal: Demolition of existing indoor tennis dome near the north-western corner of the site and the erection of a replacement indoor tennis dome structure to provide 3 x indoor tennis courts with ancillary toilet facilities, plant and viewing gallery.
Click on this sentence to take you to the Weekly List of planning applications and decisions.
If interested in searching for more information about a planning application, go to the Wandsworth Borough Council’s ‘Searching planning applications’ webpage.
Please note that all information is provided on a best efforts basis and that readers should make their own efforts to review and assess the provided content.
To receive blog articles as they are uploaded please ‘follow’ the blog.
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
Or email your local Member of Parliament at;
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate