Given there is so much happening in the ward at the moment, it might be worth residents keeping a watch on what is being planned for the Alton Estate. So, on a best endeavours basis, we’ll try to include this section.
The page numbers refer to the Wandsworth Borough Council’s (WBC) planning applications and decisions for the Roehampton & Putney Heath ward. Whilst every effort is made to highlight the page numbers and present the information below it is always best for the reader to have a read of the original Council documents just in case any errors have been made.
Applications (pages 30-31)
Application Number: 2018/2298,
- Address: 142 Priory Lane, SW15 5JP,
- Proposal: Demolition of existing house and erection of three-storey 6-bedroom dwelling with associated landscaping, cycle and refuse storage and parking with vehicular access from Roehampton Gate.
Application Number: 2018/2673,
- Address: Flat 2, 11 Umbria Street, SW15 5DP,
- Proposal: Installation of replacement double glazed timber windows to front and side at first floor elevations.
Application Number: 2018/2773,
- Address: University of Roehampton, Roehampton Lane, SW15 5PU,
- Proposal: Retention of various advertisement signs.
Application Number: 2018/2872,
- Address: Telecommunication Mast 037094 on Footpath East of Allbrook House, Street Furniture, Roehampton Lane, SW15 4HB,
- Proposal: Alterations to internal window to form opening door.
Application Number: 2018/2880,
- Address: The Roehampton Priory, Hospital Priory Lane, SW15 5JJ,
- Proposal: Alterations including external changes to north elevation fenestration and provision of an internal fire escape staircase between ground and basement levels. In conjunction with Listed Building Application ref. 2018/2912.
Appears to be no planning applications which have had a decision for this week.
Please note that all information is provided on a best efforts basis and that readers should make their own efforts to review and assess the provided content.
To receive blog articles as they are uploaded please ‘follow’ the blog.
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
- Claire Gilbert – email@example.com
- Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
- Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk
Or email your local Member of Parliament at;
- Justine Greening – firstname.lastname@example.org
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
- Web – https://www.altonwatch.org.uk/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/AltonWatch
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/AltonRegenerationWatch