Given there is so much happening in the ward at the moment, it might be worth residents keeping a watch on what is being planned for the Alton Estate. So, on a best endeavours basis, we’ll try to include this section.
The page numbers refer to the Wandsworth Borough Council’s (WBC) planning applications and decisions for the Roehampton & Putney Heath ward. Whilst every effort is made to highlight the page numbers and present the information below it is always best for the reader to have a read of the original Council documents just in case any errors have been made.
It might be too late to comment on the below applications though this has been put up for information purposes. If you wish to make a comment on the application please review the application and/or contact the Council for further information.
Application No: 2017/2100
- Address: 4 Rodway Road, SW15 5DS,
- Proposal: Excavation to create a basement including formation of front, rear and side lightwells with grille over.
Application No: 2017/5036
- Address: 123 Roehampton Vale, SW15 3PG,
- Proposal: Erection of rear/side dormer and part single, part two-storey rear extension.
Application No: 2017/5444
- Address: Alton Estate, Tunworth Crescent, SW15,
- Proposal: Request for an EIA Screening and Scoping Opinion under Regulations 6 and 15 of the Town and Country Planning (Environmental Impact Assessment) (England) Regulations 2017, for demolition of 288 homes, non-residential facilities and associated structures and erection of a residential-led mixed use development comprising circa 1,000 new and replacement homes, refurbishment of 30 bungalows providing sheltered housing and circa 9,000sqm of new and replacement non-residential floorspace (use classes A1-A5, B1, D1 and D2) together with associated car parking, amenity space and landscaping works and alterations to estate roads and access provision.
- Address: Heathmere School Keepers House, Alton Road,SW15 4LJ,
- Proposal: Details of materials, construction management plan, arboricultural method statement & hard and soft landscaping pursuant to conditions 3, 10, 11 & 12 of planning permission dated 24/03/2017 ref 2016/7179 [Erection of 6 dwellings in the form of 3 x two bed duplex apartments at ground and first floor level, all with private external area to the rear and 3 x one bed loft apartments with mezzanine above at second floor level.]
- Address: 140 Priory Lane, SW15 5JP,
- Proposal: Variation of condition 3 (in accordance with approved drawings) pursuant to planning permission dated 25/04/2017 ref 2017/1188 (Alterations to the ground floor to accommodate a garage within the existing footprint of the house including alterations to frontage with new double garage doors and front extension) so as to allow a simplified construction of the garage.
- Address: Rex House, 9 Longwood Drive, SW15 5DL,
- Proposal: Demolition of front boundary wall and erection of replacement wall and gates up to 1.8m high.
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
- Alton Regeneration Watch Twitter – https://twitter.com/altonwatch
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
- Peter Carpenter – email@example.com
- Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
- Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk
Or email your local Member of Parliament at;
- Justine Greening – firstname.lastname@example.org