Given there is so much happening in the ward at the moment, it might be worth residents keeping a watch on what is being planned for the Alton Estate. So, on a best endeavours basis, we’ll try to include this section.
The page numbers refer to the Wandsworth Borough Council’s (WBC) planning applications and decisions for the Roehampton & Putney Heath ward. Whilst every effort is made to highlight the page numbers and present the information below it is always best for the reader to have a read of the original Council documents just in case any errors have been made.
Application No: 2018/0836,
- Address: Land North of 95 To 101 Roehampton Vale, SW15 3RX,
- Proposal: Variation of condition 3 pursuant to planning permission dated 26/05/2016 ref 2015/0506 (Installation of internally illuminated LED freestanding sign) so as to allow a synthetic grass wall instead of a green wall.
Application No: 2018/1199,
- Address: Park House, 233 Roehampton Lane, SW15 4LB,
- Proposal: Alterations including erection of extension at ground floor level rooflights and west facing dormer in connection with change of use from clinic (Class D1) and office (Class B1) to residential (Class C3) to create 4 x 2-bedroom flats..
Application No: 2018/1278,
- Address: 102 Roehampton Vale, SW15 3RX,
- Proposal: Alterations including erection of first floor level rear extension with hipped roof over; erection of front dormer and insertion of windows to ground floor front elevation in connection with use of garage as additional habitable accommodation.
Application No: 2018/1325,
- Address: Stag House, Putney Vale Community Centre, Stroud Crescent, SW15 3EJ,
- Proposal: Details of arboricultural method statement, preliminary ecological appraisal, preliminary roost assessment, precautionary method of works for protected species, construction management plan and written scheme of archaeological investigation pursuant to conditions 8, 14, 15, 16, 20 & 27 of planning permission dated 15/12/2016 ref 2016/5949 [Demolition of community centre and erection of 3/4 storey building to provide 21 flats including warden flat and communal living spaces; reduction in size of adjacent multi-use games area to create circulation and access space, balconies to all elevations, associated cycle and refuse storage and landscaping. Retention of 27 car parking spaces alongside the games area.]
Appears to have been none.
Please note that all information is provided on a best efforts basis and that readers should make their own efforts to review and assess the provided content.
To receive blog articles as they are uploaded please ‘follow’ the blog.
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
- Peter Carpenter – email@example.com
- Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
- Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk
- Scott Couldridge – Scott@wandsworthlabour.org.uk
Or email your local Member of Parliament at;
- Justine Greening – firstname.lastname@example.org
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
- Web – https://www.altonwatch.org.uk/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/AltonWatch
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/AltonRegenerationWatch