Given there is so much happening in the ward at the moment, it might be worth residents keeping a watch on what is being planned for the Alton Estate. So, on a best endeavours basis, we’ll try to include this section.
The page numbers refer to the Wandsworth Borough Council’s (WBC) planning applications and decisions for the Roehampton & Putney Heath ward. Whilst every effort is made to highlight the page numbers and present the information below it is always best for the reader to have a read of the original Council documents just in case any errors have been made.
Application Number: 2018/2645,
- Address: 102 Roehampton Vale, SW15 3RX,
- Proposal: Erection of front dormer and first floor level rear extension.
Application Number: 2018/3556,
- Address: Park House, 233 Roehampton Lane, SW15 4LB,
- Proposal: Details of materials, refuse and cycle parking pursuant to conditions 2, 3, and 7 of planning permission dated 27/06/2018 ref 2018/1199 (Alterations including erection of extension at ground floor level; rooflights and west facing dormer in connection with change of use from clinic (Class D1) and office (Class B1) to residential (Class C3) to create 4 x 2-bedroom flats.)
Application Number: 2018/3568,
- Address: 5 Frensham Drive, SW15 3EB,
- Proposal: Erection of front boundary wall, fence and gates up to 1.8m high.
Application Number: 2018/2567,
- Address: 69 Medfield Street, SW15 4JY,
- Proposal: Erection of two dormer roof extensions to main rear roof and single-storey rear/side extension at lower ground floor. Erection of single-storey outbuilding located in the rear garden.
Application Number: 2018/2773,
- Address: University of Roehampton, Roehampton Lane, SW15 5PU,
- Proposal: Retention of various advertisement signs.
Please note that all information is provided on a best efforts basis and that readers should make their own efforts to review and assess the provided content.
To receive blog articles as they are uploaded please ‘follow’ the blog.
Email us at – email@example.com – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
- Claire Gilbert – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
- Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk
Or email your local Member of Parliament at;
- Justine Greening – email@example.com
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
- Web – https://www.altonwatch.org.uk/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/AltonWatch
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/AltonRegenerationWatch