Given there is so much happening in the ward at the moment, it might be worth residents keeping a watch on what is being planned for the Alton Estate. So, on a best endeavours basis, we’ll try to include this section.
The page numbers refer to the Wandsworth Council planning applications and decisions for the Roehampton & Putney Heath ward. Whilst every effort is made to highlight the page numbers and present the information below it is always best for the reader to have a read of the original Council documents just in case any errors have been made.
There doesn’t appear to be any this week.
Decisions (page 20)
Application No: 2016/5912 W
- Decided on: 14/02/2017
- Date Registered: 14/11/2016 Legal Agreement : N
- Address: Parkstead House, Whitelands College, Holybourne Avenue, SW15
- Proposal: Retention of three portacabins at the southern end of the site for use as additional teaching space for a further 3 years (Affecting the setting of a Grade I listed building).
- Conservation area (if applicable): Alton Conservation Area
- Applicant: University of Roehampton, C/O Boyer Planning, Second Floor, 24 Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 9HF
- Agent: Boyer Planning, Second Floor, 24 Southwark Bridge Road, London SE1 9HF
- Decision: Approve with Conditions
- Decision Taker: Delegated Standard
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email us to join the (almost) weekly newsletter which tries to highlight what’s been happening in Roehampton.
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
- Alton Regeneration Watch website – http://www.altonwatch.org.uk/page5.html
- Alton Regeneration Watch Twitter – https://twitter.com/altonwatch
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
- Peter Carpenter – email@example.com
- Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
- Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk