It was suggested recently be a Alton Estate resident whether Roehampton University would open it gates to residents on the weekends to use their car parking facilities at Whitelands College.
Exploring the idea further, the following picture taken from Kimpton House on the Alton Estate (on 3rd March 2018) shows the amount of car parking spaces available (this being left of the red line) and to the right of the red line is the Alton Estate. In the background is Somborne House.
Please note that all information is provided on a best efforts basis and that readers should make their own efforts to review and assess the provided content.
To receive blog articles as they are uploaded please ‘follow’ the blog.
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
- Peter Carpenter – email@example.com
- Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
- Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk
- Scott Couldridge – Scott@wandsworthlabour.org.uk
Or email your local Member of Parliament at;
- Justine Greening – firstname.lastname@example.org
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
- Web – https://www.altonwatch.org.uk/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/AltonWatch
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/AltonRegenerationWatch