Given there is so much happening in the ward at the moment, it might be worth residents keeping a watch on what is being planned for the Alton Estate. So, on a best endeavours basis, we’ll try to include this section.
The page numbers refer to the Wandsworth Council planning applications and decisions for the Roehampton & Putney Heath ward. Whilst every effort is made to highlight the page numbers and present the information below it is always best for the reader to have a read of the original Council documents just in case any errors have been made.
Applications (page 26)
Application No: 2016/6733
- TEAM: W
- No of Neighbours Consulted: 0
- Date Registered: 09 December 2016
- Address: 8 Roedean Crescent, SW15 5JU
- Proposal: Details of parts of site not covered by buildings, materials and landscaping pursuant to conditions 2, 3, and 4 of planning permission dated 28/06/2016 ref 2016/0751 (Alterations including demolition of existing dwelling and erection of a three storey (plus basement level) 6 bedroom detached dwelling house. Associated landscaping.)
- Conservation area (if applicable):
- Applicant: Mr Nikolaus Woloszczuk, 8 Roedean Crescent, London, SW15 5JU
- Agent: WEA Planning, 98 Victoria Road, London, NW10 6NB
- Officer dealing with this application: Ross Meachin
- On Telephone No: 020 8871 8411
Decisions (page 23)
Application No: 2016/5972 W
- Decided on: 08/12/2016
- Date Registered: 17/11/2016
- Legal Agreement: N
- Address: Land at Highcliffe Drive, Clarence Lane, SW15
- Proposal: Details of sustainabiltily measures pursuant to conditions 12 of planning permission dated 21/04/2011 ref 2009/4199 (Redevelopment of disused tennis courts within grounds of Downshire House. Erection of three-storey block fronting Clarence Lane and four-storey block adjacent to Binley House to provide 20 flats (10 affordable), together with car parking, cycle parking and landscaping.)
- Conservation area (if applicable): Alton Conservation Area
- Agent: Mr Hughes, Wandsworth House, 170 East Hill, London, SW18 2HD
- Mr Hughes, Wandsworth House, 170 East Hill, London, SW18 2HD
- Decision: Approve No Conditions
- Decision Taker: Delegated Standard
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email us to join the (almost) weekly newsletter which tries to highlight what’s been happening in Roehampton.
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
Alton Regeneration Watch website – http://www.altonwatch.org.uk/page5.html
Alton Regeneration Watch Twitter – https://twitter.com/altonwatch