Given there is so much happening in the ward at the moment, it might be worth residents keeping a watch on what is being planned for the Alton Estate. So, on a best endeavours basis, we’ll try to include this section.
The page numbers refer to the Wandsworth Borough Council’s (WBC) planning applications and decisions for the Roehampton & Putney Heath ward. Whilst every effort is made to highlight the page numbers and present the information below it is always best for the reader to have a read of the original Council documents just in case any errors have been made.
Application Number: 2018/3143,
- Address: 34 Roehampton High Street, SW15 4HJ,
- Proposal: Installation of replacement of 1st & 2nd floor windows & conservation roof light to front elevation and kitchen and dormer windows to rear elevation.
Application Number: 2018/2260,
- Address: Mount Clare Temple, Minstead Gardens, SW15 4EB,
- Proposal: Erection of 3m high mesh fence around the Mount Clare Temple and the erection of 1.8m high timber fence around other derelict structures on site.
Application Number: 2018/2376,
- Address: Kennel Lodge, 55 Roehampton High Street, SW15 4HH,
- Proposal: Erection of two-storey rear extension.
Application Number: 2018/1898,
- Address: 20 Fairacres, Roehampton Lane, SW15 5LX,
- Proposal: Refurbishment works including installation of replacement kitchen units, sanitaryware, suspended ceilings, rewiring, new structural openings and installation of internal doors and floor coverings.
Application Number: 2017/1573,
- Address: Land adjacent 8 Akehurst Street, SW15 5DR,
- Proposal: Erection of 2 x 5-bedroom three storey detached houses with associated landscaping, parking and cycle store.
Application Number: 2018/1199,
- Address: Park House, 233 Roehampton Lane, SW15 4LB,
- Proposal: Alterations including erection of extension at ground floor level; rooflights and west facing dormer in connection with change of use from clinic (Class D1) and office (Class B1) to residential (Class C3) to create 4 x 2-bedroom flats..
Please note that all information is provided on a best efforts basis and that readers should make their own efforts to review and assess the provided content.
To receive blog articles as they are uploaded please ‘follow’ the blog.
Email us at – email@example.com – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
- Claire Gilbert – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
- Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk
Or email your local Member of Parliament at;
- Justine Greening – email@example.com
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
- Web – https://www.altonwatch.org.uk/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/AltonWatch
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/AltonRegenerationWatch