For those of you that remember there was a cattle trough at the intersection of Roehampton Lane an Norstead Place which The Putney Society (TPS) was trying to have locally listed. Sadly, during this process it disappeared. Well, it has recently been highlighted in a National Trust article kindly title ‘New water feature for humans and their four legged friends at Leith Hill Tower’.
The Roehampton mention is within the following text “The Drinking Fountain Association identified a fountain and trough suitable for use by both people and animals and arranged for it to be restored and transported from its previous location in Roehampton”.
To receive blog articles as they are uploaded please ‘follow’ the blog.
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
- Claire Gilbert – email@example.com
- Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
- Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk
Or email your local Member of Parliament at;
- Justine Greening – firstname.lastname@example.org
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
- Web – https://www.altonwatch.org.uk/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/AltonWatch
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/AltonRegenerationWatch