Given there is so much happening in the ward at the moment, it might be worth residents keeping a watch on what is being planned for the Alton Estate. So, on a best endeavours basis, we’ll try to include this section.
The page numbers refer to the Wandsworth Borough Council’s (WBC) planning applications and decisions for the Roehampton & Putney Heath ward. Whilst every effort is made to highlight the page numbers and present the information below it is always best for the reader to have a read of the original Council documents just in case any errors have been made.
Application Number: 2018/1818,
- Address : Roehampton Club, Roehampton Lane, SW15 5LR,
- Proposal: Details of Construction Management Plan pursuant to condition 5 of planning permission dated 08/03/2018 ref 2017/5493 [Demolition of existing indoor tennis dome near the north-western corner of the site and the erection of a replacement indoor tennis dome structure to provide 3 x indoor tennis courts with ancillary toilet facilities, plant and viewing gallery.]
Application Number: 2018/1015,
- Address : 6 Nepean Street, SW15 5DW,
- Proposal: Alterations including erection of rear and side dormers.
Please note that all information is provided on a best efforts basis and that readers should make their own efforts to review and assess the provided content.
To receive blog articles as they are uploaded please ‘follow’ the blog.
Email us at – email@example.com – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
- Claire Gilbert – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeremy Ambache – JAmbache@wandsworth.gov.uk
- Sue McKinney – SMcKinney@wandsworth.gov.uk
Or email your local Member of Parliament at;
- Justine Greening – email@example.com
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
- Web – https://www.altonwatch.org.uk/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/AltonWatch
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/AltonRegenerationWatch