Given there is so much happening in the ward at the moment, it might be worth residents keeping a watch on what is being planned for the Alton Estate. So, on a best endeavours basis, we’ll try to include this section.
The page numbers refer to the Wandsworth Borough Council’s (WBC) planning applications and decisions for the Roehampton & Putney Heath ward. Whilst every effort is made to highlight the page numbers and present the information below it is always best for the reader to have a read of the original Council documents just in case any errors have been made.
Applications (pages 21-22)
- Address: 29 Roedean Crescent, SW15 5JX,
- Proposal: Variation of condition 2 pursuant to planning permission dated 10/05/2017 ref 2017/1540 (Erection of a single storey out building in rear garden) to allow the erection of shed/plant room next to the annex.
- Address: Templeton, 118 Priory Lane, SW15 5JL,
- Proposal: Alterations including redevelopment of the wardens’ cottages to create 4 x 3-bedroomed two-storey (plus basement) cottages. Erection of new stable block including 4 x horse stalls, 2 x 1-bedroomed staff cottages, artist’s studio and associated paddock. Erection of 1 x 5-bedroom two-storey (plus roof and basement) house. **Application re-consulted due to change in the determination date**
- Address : Templeton, 118 Priory Lane, SW15 5JL,
- Proposal : Alterations including redevelopment of existing wardens’ cottages to create 2 x 2-bedroom and 2 x 3-bedroom houses; erection of 1 x 5-bedroom two-storey (plus basement) detached house; erection of stable block including 4 x horse stalls, 2 x 1-bedroom two-storey houses, artist studio and stable block including four horse stalls and associated landscaping.
- Address: 42 Roedean Crescent, SW15 5JU,
- Proposal: Erection of single-storey rear extension.
- Address : University of Roehampton Digby Stuart and Southlands Colleges, Roehampton Lane, SW15 5PH,
- Proposal : Details of energy strategy pursuant to condition 18 of the planning permission dated 13/10/2014 ref 2014/3330 (Construction of a part 4, part 5 storey building to provide student accommodation, conference suite, academic and support space; construction of a part 4, part 5 storey library building to the west of Digby Stuart lawns; associated landscaping and tree works, closure of existing main vehicular access onto Roehampton Lane, alterations to existing southern pedestrian and vehicular onto Roehampton Lane, alterations to existing southern pedestrian and vehicular access including onto Roehampton Lane; relocation of car parking; alterations and extension to internal layout and new pedestrian footpath.)
- Address: Stage Lane Streetworks, Roehampton Vale, SW15 3PG,
- Proposal: Notification to install replacement 15m monopole and additional 3 cabinets.
Appears to be no applications for this week.
Click on this sentence to take you to the Weekly List of planning applications and decisions.
If interested in searching for more information about a planning application, go to the Wandsworth Borough Council’s ‘Searching planning applications’ webpage.
Please note that all information is provided on a best efforts basis and that readers should make their own efforts to review and assess the provided content.
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org – and let us know of any concerns/thoughts you may have or add a comment at the end of the blog entry in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section.
To receive blog articles as they are uploaded please ‘follow’ the blog.
For a different view of Roehampton, especially the Alton Estate
Or email your Roehampton and Putney Heath Councillors at;
Or email your local Member of Parliament at;